Rooibos Tea South Africa
Rooibos Tea grows solely in the mountainous regions of the Western Cape in South Africa, nowhere else in the world. Rooibos (which means Red Bush in Afrikaans) gets its name because it is a tea of ruby red colour. May be enjoyed by people of all ages from 6 months. Rooibos Tea is naturally caffeine-free, contains antioxidants and contains no additives or preservatives.
HOT: Boil freshly drawn cold water. Place tea bag in your cup. Steep for 3-5 minutes or even longer. Because it is naturally low in tannins, Rooibos Tea cannot taste bitter, no matter how long you steep your tea. Remove the tea bag and enjoy! Add lemon, honey or milk as desired.
ICED TEA: Also makes a wonderful iced tea. Just follow the instructions as above and allow the tea to cool. Serve with ice cubes or crushed ice and a slice of lemon or lime and enjoy!
- Rooibos/Green Roobos Tagless tea bags
- 3 year shelve life
- 100% Natural Product of South Africa
- An ideal South African Gift to take overseas
- Superior Export Quality
- Each box contains 2 sealed foil packets of 20 tea bags
- Weight: 100g outer cardboard boxes
- Dimensions per box: L 14 cm x H 5,5 cm x W 11 cm
- Natural product of South Africa
- High in antioxidants
- Helps burn fat
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Promotes bone health
- Naturally free from caffeine and kilojoule
- Can reduce cancer risk
- Can protect against diabetes